Our semi-annual virtual conference, SURGE, is designed to harness collective knowledge and to drive innovation through virtual collaboration. In the same spirit, the knowledge-sharing doesn’t stop with the end of the event. Out of each session, we compile eBooks from speaker insights, guest contributions, key themes emerging from the live chat, and pertinent resources for implementing or extending the lessons learned.
These eBooks are a testament to the value of collective knowledge. Thank you to our speakers and attendees, whose ideas make up the entirety of their contents.
You can download any and all of these eBooks, for free, and dive into the discussions. The only thing you’ll need to do is provide your name and email for each download, since it will be sent directly to your inbox.
During the The Trials and Tribulations of Non-Dues Revenue session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- Harnessing the power of industrial partners
- Building an app to expand your product line
- Downsizing offerings to maximize impact
- Breaking through a silo culture
- Results from the partnership professionals survey
During the Putting Member Engagement Into Action session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- Member engagement in your organization
- Three steps to welcome new members
- The key to authentic engagement
- Foolproof marketing strategieshttps://pages.associationsuccess.org/putting-member-engagement-into-action-ebook/
- Optimizing online interactions through design
During the The Workforce Crisis (And What To Do About It) session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- The association space.
- Association careers and where to find them.
- Millennials in associations.
- Workforce crisis survival guide.
- Work motivations.
- Case study: OSCPA and the school to career transition.
During the Transforming Associations Through Artificial Intelligence session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- Defining and understanding AI
- The radical potential of AI
- Advice for association decision-makers
- The future of AI
- Featured case studies
During the How to Effect Change No Matter Your Job Title session, the speakers explored topics such as:
Association Innovation research findings
The Ideal Leader
Changes in Staff Structure
How to Be a Change Agent
Working with Feedback
Change Beyond the C-Suite
During the Facing - And Embracing - The Future of Learning session, the speakers explored topics such as:
Competency Based Education
Talent Shortages and Professional Development
The Value Ramp
These articles from our thought leaders are designed to be seeds of discussion. Our community consists of association professionals who are passionate about our industry, and are coming together to share ideas and opinions. You have valuable insights from your own experience, and we enthusiastically invite you to join our community!
Our weekly newsletter contains featured articles, invitations to our live online discussions, and exciting updates within the association industry.