Our semi-annual virtual conference, SURGE, is designed to harness collective knowledge and to drive innovation through virtual collaboration. In the same spirit, the knowledge-sharing doesn’t stop with the end of the event. Out of each session, we compile eBooks from speaker insights, guest contributions, key themes emerging from the live chat, and pertinent resources for implementing or extending the lessons learned.
These eBooks are a testament to the value of collective knowledge. Thank you to our speakers and attendees, whose ideas make up the entirety of their contents.
You can download any and all of these eBooks, for free, and dive into the discussions. The only thing you’ll need to do is provide your name and email for each download, since it will be sent directly to your inbox.
During the Co-Creation: Building Shared Purpose and Value with Members session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- How to prepare for a co-creative process
- The role of empathy in co-creation
- Lessons learned from local government
- Sunsetting activities with ease
During the A Practical Discussion on Driving Rapid Technological Change session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- Why passion is necessary for driving change
- IT decision-making across departments
- Practical applications of AI
- Becoming multilingual as an organization
During the Five-Star Professional Development Results on a One Star Budget session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- Common professional development myths, busted
- Unexpected ways to learn every day
- How to embed learning into your culture
- Evolve education with technology
During the Exploring New Markets: How Research, Analytics and Risk Assessment Can Help session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- Political black swans and international markets
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Bias-free questions in surveys
- How to challenge competition
During the Strategic Digital Transformation session, the speakers explored topics such as:
- Relevant and innovative digital strategies
- How to get buy-in from all levels
- Why we should focus on cause before effect
- Transformations that serve the wider community
These articles from our thought leaders are designed to be seeds of discussion. Our community consists of association professionals who are passionate about our industry, and are coming together to share ideas and opinions. You have valuable insights from your own experience, and we enthusiastically invite you to join our community!
Our weekly newsletter contains featured articles, invitations to our live online discussions, and exciting updates within the association industry.