Steve Jobs said, “The people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Since the day I first stuck a toe into the workplace, I’ve taken that advice seriously. I strive to live, breathe and think like an entrepreneur and to bring that level of commitment to my consulting clients at .orgSource and the association leaders in .orgCommunity.
I’ve been riding the cutting-edge of technology and loving it, for as long as I can remember. .orgCommunity is the sixth company that I have watched grow from the ground up. My dream of being a software/technology entrepreneur has found a home in the association space. Supporting my nonprofit consulting clients and colleagues to successfully integrate all things electronic into their business models rewards me in countless ways.
The following experiences and skills have contributed to my ability to guide other professionals as they position their organizations for success in a challenging future:
• 20 plus years of helping associations to develop technology solutions that are strategic, results-oriented and effective
• Partner in .orgSource, helping hundreds of associations develop technological solutions
• Co-founder of .orgCommunity, offering unique networking, professional development and relationship building experiences to association professionals and their corporate partners
• Enthusiastic volunteer for a myriad of association and nonprofit organizations
• Speaker, writer, promoter
• Futurist, problem-solver, collaborator
• Advocate for all things association
There's More To Discover
Subscribe today for more thought-provoking content.