We all know the buzz word — non-dues revenue — but it’s really about more than bringing in more capital. It’s about producing more value for our members without having to ask them to cough up the cash to make it happen.
How we make that happen is exactly where our latest eBook comes in. In “Kickin’ @$$ and Taking Non-Dues Revenue,” we re-examine a discussion between Arianna Rehak, Laura Taylor, Kelly Turner and Tamela Blalock during SURGE Co-Creation, our first digital conference of 2019.
The eBook explores topics like:
- The four steps to identifying non-dues revenue opportunities
- Proving your value by investing
- How to tell if your non-dues programs are worth it
- Nickel and diming your way to a raise
- How associations can provide ROI value to corporate partners
And best of all, the eBook is free. You can download your own copy by clicking here.
Want more of these kinds of conversations? You’re in luck. SURGE Growth is just around the corner.